- Referenced in 12 articles
- promises to be easily extendable to rectangular hybrid automata with multi-affine vector fields...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Hybrid automata-based CEGAR for rectangular hybrid systems. In this paper we present a framework ... refinement (CEGAR) for systems modelled as rectangular hybrid automata. The main difference, between our approach ... consider the abstractions to be hybrid automata as well. We show that the CEGAR scheme ... semi-complete for the class of rectangular hybrid automata and complete for the subclass...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- known that for most nontrivial subclasses of hybrid systems this and all interesting verification problems ... case for classes of rectangular automata and hybrid automata with linear vector fields. Most implemented...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 712 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 3111 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- In 1995, HyTech broke new ground as a...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- RSolver is a program for solving quantified inequality...
- Referenced in 962 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Safety verification of hybrid systems by constraint propagation...
- Referenced in 1081 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...