- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 783: Pcp2Nurb -- smooth free-form surfacing with...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- SPIKE: A parallel environment for solving banded linear...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The aim of this library is to collect...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- The GeoSteiner program is currently the fastest program...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...