- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 647 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 732 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1403 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- R package rms: Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROCR: Visualizing the performance of scoring classifiers , ROC...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The Rfam database is a collection of RNA...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- The rnamotif program  searches a database for...
- Referenced in 1151 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...