- Referenced in 17 articles
- Algorithm 844: Computing sparse reduced-rank approximations to sparse matrices In many applications -- latent semantic...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- R package VGAM: Vector Generalized Linear and Additive...
- Referenced in 1383 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 752 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1440 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- The total least squares problem: computational aspects and...
- Referenced in 1515 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- During the last thirty eight years, the LISREL...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- R package BayesX: R Utilities Accompanying the Software...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- R package pscl: Political Science Computational Laboratory, Stanford...
- Referenced in 434 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 706 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- The graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- R package tgp: Bayesian treed Gaussian process models...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- foreach: Foreach looping construct for R. Support for...