- Referenced in 488 articles
- with respect to relaxations, bounds, reductions and other algorithmic techniques for the exact solution. Computational...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Algorithm 541. FISHPAK: A package of Fortran subprograms for the solution of separable elliptic partial ... equations. The solvers use the cyclic reduction algorithm. When the problem is singular, a least...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- employing a variant of Laporta’s reduction algorithm. This web page presents version ... program. New features include the distributed reduction of single topologies on multiple processor cores ... parallel reduction of different topologies is supported via a modular, load balancing job system. Fast ... graph and matroid based algorithms allow for the identification of equivalent topologies and integrals. Reduze...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- genetic algorithms, neural networks, and potential reduction. These algorithms were tested and compared...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- lattice security estimates. The best lattice reduction algorithm known in practice for high dimension...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- classification, ranking, thresholding and dimensionality reduction algorithms, as well as algorithms for learning from hierarchically...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Algorithm FIRE-Feynman integral reduction. The recently developed algorithm FIRE performs the reduction of Feynman ... strategies, such as applying the Laporta algorithm, the s-bases algorithm, region-bases and integrating...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- chaos. A variety of algorithms for data representation, prediction, noise reduction, dimension and Lyapunov estimation ... TISEAN software package. The use of each algorithm will be illustrated with a typical application...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- fplll contains several algorithms on lattices that rely on floating-point computations. This includes ... implementations of the floating-point LLL reduction algorithm, offering different speed/guarantees ratios. It contains ... zero lattice vector, and the BKZ reduction algorithm...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- versatile platform for experimenting with novel algorithmic ideas and comparing them to state ... aspect of PHAT is to decouple the reduction strategy from the representation of the boundary ... manipulate it. We recap the reduction algorithms currently implemented in PHAT as well ... practical performance as the choice of the reduction strategy...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- algorithms are proposed and evaluated. Polynomial reduction algorithms are first described to study theoretical properties...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- linear systems based on the Hessenberg reduction algorithm. The generalized minimal residual (GMRES) methods...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- SPIN’s state space exploration and reduction algorithms: memory references (pointers); dynamic memory allocation/deletion; recursive ... code references (function pointers); garbage collection; symmetry reductions. The design of dSPIN is driven...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- functional equations. The Maple ISOLDE package contains algorithms for symbolically solving various classes of linear ... illustrate the use of our formal reduction algorithm and sketch the link with the computation...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Scattering amplitudes from unitarity-based reduction algorithm at the integrand-level. SAMURAI is a tool...
- Referenced in 724 articles
- development and performance evaluation of sparse matrix algorithms. It allows for robust and repeatable experiments ... structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor devices, thermodynamics, materials, acoustics, computer graphics/vision...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- constructing accurate RB spaces using greedy algorithms and proper orthogonal decomposition techniques, investigate their approximation ... offline-online decomposition strategies aimed at the reduction of computational complexity. Furthermore, they carry ... allows the reader to easily implement the algorithms illustrated throughout the text. The book will...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- Multicore processors have resulted in a drastic reduction in computer hardware costs and a huge ... DYNA, LSTC, continuously recodes existing algorithms and develops more efficient methodologies...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- family of approximate principal-components-like reduction algorithms We present a family of algorithms that...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Sieve-SDP: a simple facial reduction algorithm to preprocess semidefinite programs. We introduce Sieve ... simple facial reduction algorithm to preprocess semidefinite programs (SDPs). Sieve-SDP inspects the constraints...