- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- CONTACT Vollebregt & Kalker’s rolling and sliding contact...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Modelica is a freely available, object-oriented language...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Dymola, Dynamic Modeling Laboratory, is a complete tool...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 758 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- RCV1: A New Benchmark Collection for Text Categorization...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- The Efficient Global Optimization (EGO) algorithm solves costly...