- Referenced in 577 articles
- details of grid handling and refinement, handling of degrees of freedom, input of meshes...
- Referenced in 463 articles
- solve phases (uniprocessor version also available); Iterative refinement and backward error analysis; Various matrix input...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- Using Z. Specification, refinement, and proof. The book is an in-depth introduction ... integration of $Z$ with the refinement calculus and data refinement. The overall presentation is fluent...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- systems of equations, condition estimation and iterative refinement, for LU and Cholesky factorization, matrix inversion...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- hundreds of cracks with local near-tip refinement, and crack propagation in two dimensions...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- computed using piecewise polynomial collocation on adaptively refined meshes...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- discretisation is fully automatic. Adaptive refinement techniques are implemented to ensure the results...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- linear shallow-water equations Adaptive mesh refinement: the resolution is adapted dynamically to the features...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- especially interested in adaptive local grid refinement on unstructured meshes, multigrid solvers and parallelization techniques ... this. Firstly, the multigrid solution and adaptive refinement for many engineering applications are still...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- separate from the factorization. Working precision iterative refinement subroutines are provided for improved backward stability ... error, and estimate error bounds for the refined solutions...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- variety of definitional, algorithmic and statistical refinements described here permits the execution time...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- options for adaptive h, p, and hp refinement, coarsening, and mesh moving. PLTMG employes several...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- specification languages, with some elements of the refinement calculus...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox using Bisectioning refinement and Error control by Residual Techniques...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- recovering constraints, and a new constrained Delaunay refinement algorithm for adaptive quality tetrahedral mesh generation...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit. In this paper we describe a community ... into a parallel code with adaptive mesh refinement. Alternatively, in its simplest use, and with ... their code, converting it first to uniformly refined parallel code, and then later if they...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- Canonical Labeling of Graphs. The individualization-refinement paradigm for computing a canonical labeling...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- mechanism. The lack of convergence with spatial refinement, or convergence to a solution that...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- provide support for adaptive mesh refinement (AMR) computations in parallel while allowing a research scientist...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- propagating into the neighboring cells. Adaptive mesh refinement is included, see amrclaw. Recent extensions allow...