- Referenced in 41 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- In this paper we describe COMPAS -- the open...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Dafny is an imperative object-based language with...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Algorithm 706: DCUTRI: an algorithm for adaptive cubature...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Algorithm 839: FIAT, a new paradigm for computing...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...