- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Magma also supports a number of databases designed to aid computational research in those areas ... users to report any bugs they find; regular patch fixes are available from the downloads...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- functions, and the functions have a regular interface. The main target applications ... computational algebra research, etc. GMP is carefully designed to be as fast as possible, both...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- range of student and professional circuit designers regularly use circuit simulation tools like SPICE, while...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Package”) is a popular toolbox for the design of communication protocols and distributed systems. CADP ... various complementary tools. CADP is maintained, regularly improved, and used in many industrial projects...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- XDuce also provides a flexible form of regular expression pattern matching, integrating conditional branching ... design, develop examples illustrating its key features, describe its foundations in the theory of regular...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- package planor: Generation of Regular Factorial Designs. Automatic generation of regular factorial designs, including fractional...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- inspiration for Tiburone Tiburon is designed to handle weighted regular tree grammars, context-free grammars...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- package FrF2: Fractional Factorial Designs with 2-Level Factors. Regular and non-regular Fractional Factorial...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- format, most researchers transform such data to regular 3D voxel grids or collections of images ... causes issues. In this paper, we design a novel type of neural network that directly...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- package zoo: S3 Infrastructure for Regular and Irregular Time Series (Z’s ordered observations ... numeric vectors/matrices and factors. zoo’s key design goals are independence of a particular index/date/time...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- libtropicana is a library designed to find regular simplicial subdivision of lattice convex polytopes...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- large-scale trust-region subproblems and regularization A MATLAB 6.0 implementation of the LSTRS method ... Rojas et al. . LSTRS is designed for large-scale quadratic problems with one norm...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- algorithm first solves an SDP relaxation (with regularization) of the non-convex minimization problem ... unconstrained problem (2). This software package is designed for solving small size senor network localization...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- between the amount of Fourier and wavelet regularization by optimizing an approximate mean-squared error ... problems for which the WVD was designed, we prove that ForWaRD’s MSE decays with...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- programming language designed for text processing and typically used as a data extraction and reporting ... regular expressions. While AWK has a limited intended application domain and was especially designed...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- library for ’python’. These color maps are designed in such a way that they will ... regular form and also when converted to black-and-white. They are also designed...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- solver for string constraints. Hampi is designed for constraints generated by program analysis tools, automated ... intelligent fuzzers. Hampi constraints express membership in regular languages and bounded context-free languages. Hampi...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- required, but some smoothness and regularity assumptions are necessary for the underlying theory ... algorithms based on it. WORHP has been designed from its core foundations as a sparse...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- implementation. The object-oriented design used to implement a self-regular formulation of the boundary...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- volume constrained Allen-Cahn system and regularized projected steepest descent method. A new computational algorithm ... method. In the first step, the new design is found based on the projected steepest ... control constraints. In the second step, regularization step, an $H^1$ regularity of the solution...