- Referenced in 3003 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 3055 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- EigTool is a free MATLAB package for computing...
- Referenced in 3878 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- SLA. A GAP4 package for doing computations with...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- The coxeter and weyl Packages. The coxeter package...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Computing with real Lie algebras: real forms, Cartan...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- The Semigroups package is a GAP package containing...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- GAP Package images. This package provides functionality to...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Probably half true: probabilistic satisfiability over Łukasiewicz infinitely...