- Referenced in 414 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- NCMND minimizes a smooth nonlinear function of n...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- R package pcalg: Estimation of CPDAG/PAG and causal...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- Mplus is a statistical modeling program that provides...
- Referenced in 337 articles
- During the last thirty eight years, the LISREL...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- nacopula: Nested Archimedean Copulas. An R package for...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- KEEL: a software tool to assess evolutionary algorithms...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- igraph is a software package for complex network...
- Referenced in 758 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- lavaan: An R package for structural equation modeling...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- R package mboost: Model-Based Boosting. Functional gradient...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- The graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- R package gcmr: Gaussian copula marginal regression. This...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- EQS - Structural Equation Modeling Software ...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- Enjoy the Joy of Copulas: With a Package...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- R package ks Kernel Smoothing: Kernel smoothers for...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- JAGS is Just Another Gibbs Sampler. It is...
- Referenced in 356 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related...