- Referenced in 3296 articles
- users to report any bugs they find; regular patch fixes are available from the downloads...
- Referenced in 744 articles
- Regularization Tools: A MATLAB package for Analysis and Solution of Discrete Ill-Posed Problems. Version ... package, the user can experiment with different regularization strategies. The package also includes 12 test...
- Referenced in 559 articles
- package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized generalized linear models. Extremely efficient procedures for fitting ... entire lasso or elastic-net regularization path for linear regression, logistic and multinomial regression models...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- undirected Gaussian graphical model, using ℓ 1 regularization to control the number of zeros...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation, including Bayesian regularization...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- functions, and the functions have a regular interface. The main target applications...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- Hales. This code is not regularly maintained, but it has been deposited at github...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- manipulates large graphs, calculates structural properties, generates regular and random graphs, and supports attributes...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- risk minimization problems with common and important regularization functions and domain constraints. We experimentally study...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- Mona Lisa, etc. Others are based on regular mathematical constructions such as lattices and quaternions...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- various complementary tools. CADP is maintained, regularly improved, and used in many industrial projects...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Shrunken Centroids Regularized Discriminant Analysis , Shrunken Centroids Regularized Discriminant Analysis for the classification purpose...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- PrivateLR: Differentially Private Regularized Logistic Regression. PrivateLR implements two differentially private algorithms for estimating ... regularized logistic regression coefficients. A randomized algorithm F is epsilon-differentially private (C. Dwork, Differential...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Fast generation of regular graphs and construction of cages. The construction of complete lists ... regular graphs up to isomorphism is one of the oldest problems in constructive combinatorics ... this article an efficient algorithm to generate regular graphs with a given number of vertices ... graphs, like construction of the 4-regular graphs on 18 vertices and, for the first...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- with 1/λ, where λ is the regularization parameter of SVM. For a linear kernel...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- ForWaRD: Fourier-Wavelet regularized deconvolution for ill-conditioned systems. We propose an efficient, hybrid Fourier ... wavelet regularized deconvolution (ForWaRD) algorithm that performs noise regularization via scalar shrinkage in both ... between the amount of Fourier and wavelet regularization by optimizing an approximate mean-squared error...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- diagrams of the propagator type within dimensional regularization. The program calculates Laurent expansions of diagrams ... with respect to the parameter of dimensional regularization up to terms which, in particular...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- MATLAB solver for the l1-regularized least squares problem: A fast algorithm for sparse reconstruction ... fast algorithm for solving the ℓ 1 -regularized minimization problem...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Tools: A MATLAB Package of Iterative Regularization Methods and Large-Scale Test Problems. This paper ... MATLAB software package of iterative regularization methods and test problems for large-scale linear inverse ... linear inverse problems. The solvers include iterative regularization methods where the regularization ... iterations, Tikhonov-type formulations where the regularization is explicitly formulated in the form...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- problem through a weighted 2-norm regularization formulation with an additional constraint on the weights ... algorithms based on mixed-norm regularization by showing that the two approaches are equivalent...