- Referenced in 1792 articles
- teaching in algebra, geometry, number theory, cryptography, numerical computation, and related areas. Both the Sage ... Maple, Mathematica, Magma, and MATLAB. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- necessary notions from the relational calculus are introduced, its algebraic properties are not mentioned; many ... much more simply and elegantly by relational algebra than in the pointwise fashion used...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- applications. The translation and optimization from relational algebra operators to MapReduce programs is still...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- type, Coxeter groups, Iwahori-Hecke algebras and other related structures. It is based...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- compute modulo a set of algebraic relations. Automatic case discussion (and recombination) handles zero-divisors...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- system for Computations in Commutative Algebra. It is able to perform simple and sophisticated operations ... multivaraiate polynomials and on various data related to them (ideals, modules, matrices, rational functions ... user interface common to most platforms. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- template library for linear algebra: vectors, matrices, and related algorithms. It is versatile, fast, elegant...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- field (e.g., finite fields, the rationals, floats, algebraic extensions, transcendental extensions), or localizations thereof ... free-resolution computations, and many more related functionalities. Based on an easy-to-use interactive...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- relational data model and a genericprobabilistic relational algebra that neatly captures various strategiessatisfying the postulates ... positive fragment of the probabilistic relational algebra have essentially the same data complexity as classical ... relational algebra. (3) We establish various containments and equivalences between algebraic expressions, similar in spirit...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- discusses the related algorithmic and implementation aspects, and highlights their built-in algebraic and geometric...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- used to compute algebraic and structural relations between the nested sums as well as between...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- generalized Schur) are also provided, as are related computations such as reordering of the Schur ... performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed...
- Referenced in 706 articles
- nonparametric regression can be viewed as a relatively simple extension of parametric regression and treat ... regression, though familiarity with matrix and linear algebra is assumed. Another audience that they...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- RALL: Machine-supported proofs for relation algebra. We present a theorem proving system for abstract ... relation algebra called RALL (=Relation-Algebraic Language and Logic), based on the generic theorem prover ... with the full language of heterogeneous relation algebra including higher-order operators and domain constructions ... proof method exploits an isomorphism between relation-algebraic and predicate-logical formulas, relying...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- develop such an algebra, called TAX (Tree Algebra for XML), for manipulating XML data, modeled ... natural extension of relational algebra, with a small set of operators. TAX is complete ... relational algebra extended with aggregation, and can express most queries expressible in popular XML query...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Mathematica package for calculations in Lie algebras and superalgebras. SuperLie is a Mathematica-based package ... scientific and computational problems related to Lie algebras and Lie superalgebras, their q-deformations included ... superspaces, algebras and modules over these algebras) in a way (hopefully) accessible to the engineer ... relation of Lie (super)algebrass, vacuum vectors (highest and lowest), compute Lie (super)algebra homology...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Dependencies: A Mathematica package for computing algebraic relations of C-finite sequences and multi-sequences...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- series and q-products and finding algebraic relations between q-series. Andrews found an algorithm...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- present a Sage implementation of Ore algebras. The main features for the most common instances ... finite closure properties; natural transformations between related algebras; guessing; desingularization; solvers for polynomials, rational functions...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Ampersand: Applying Relation Algebra in Practice. Relation algebra can be used to specify information systems ... which are the features that make relation algebra practical? This paper discusses these features ... syntactically sugared version of relation algebra. It is a typed language, which is supported ... Ampersand interesting as an application of relation algebra in the industrial practice. The purpose...