- Referenced in 230 articles
- Oracle Database is an object-relational database management system...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- powerful, open source object-relational database system. It has more than 15 years of active...
MS SQL Server
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. As a database...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- approach that integrates a relational database retrieval system with a color analysis technique. The Chabot ... goal was to integrate a relational database retrieval system with content analysis techniques that would...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Informix is a relational database management system (RDBMS). IBM Informix unleashes new capabilities, giving...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Access, is a database management system from Microsoft that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database ... format based on the Access Jet Database Engine. It can also import or link directly ... data stored in other applications and databases. Software developers and data architects ... modules may declare and call Windows operating-system functions...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- database resource for understanding high-level functions and utilities of the biological system, such ... computer representation of the biological system, consisting of molecular building blocks of genes and proteins ... molecular wiring diagrams of interaction, reaction and relation networks (systems information). It also contains disease...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- code querying tools allow programmers to explore relations between different parts of the code base ... logic programming and database systems. As the query language we use safe Datalog, which ... originally introduced in the theory of databases. That provides just the right level of expressiveness ... Datalog maps queries to a relational database system. We are thus able to capitalise...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- construct fast route planning methods; database and information systems researchers investigate materialization tradeoffs, query processing ... scientists analyze distance oracles and sparse spanners. Related problems are considered for compact routing...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- wikipedia) Paradox is a relational database management system currently published by Corel Corporation...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- query language for probabilistic relational data. Database systems based on the relational model have become...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- only deterministic information, many applications that use databases involve uncertain data. This paper presents ... develop probabilistic relational systems in that we build a probabilistic XML database. This design ... involve data not readily amenable to a relational representation. XML data poses several modeling challenges ... using a natural language analysis system. We present a brief case study of the latter...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- interactive, graphical tool set for designing databases. Presently it contains tools for the design ... expert system for generating the schema for the relational database. On the enterprise level...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Temporal XML database on an object-relational database system Storage costs are rapidly decreasing, making ... built on top of an object-relational database system. We describe the TXSQL query language...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ranging from file systems over relational or other database systems to specifically tailored XML base ... paper we review Natix, a database management system designed from scratch for storing and processing ... just another application for traditional databases like relational systems, we indicate how almost every component...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- relational system. Object-relational systems combine the robustness of the relational data model with ... object-oriented paradigm. Object-Relational Database Management Systems (ORDBMS) allow us to implement ... manipulate imprecise objects in this kind of systems, we have to properly extend them ... paper we introduce pOSTgRESQL Fuzzy Object Relational DataBase (pg4DB), a framework that supports the management...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- visual features in an image database. The VisualSEEk system is novel in that the user ... diagramming spatial arrangements of color regions. The system finds the images that contain the most ... similar regions. Prior to the queries, the system automatically extracts and indexes salient color regions ... color information, region sizes and absolute and relative spatial locations, a wide variety of complex...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- related entries in terms of the correlation coefficient, and the actual data. The database ... accessed through the DBGET/LinkDB system at GenomeNet (http://www.genome.ad. jp/dbget/) or may be downloaded...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- discovery and structural pattern recognition. Relational database management systems (RDBMSs) have repeatedly been shown ... formerly anticipated to reside within relational databases such as complex objects ... data.The key advantages of relational database systems are its well-known maturity and its ability ... concrete example to confirm that relational database systems can be used as an efficient...