- Referenced in 1970 articles
- cryptography, numerical computation, and related areas. Both the Sage development model and the technology...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- libraries that solve linear programming (LP) and related problems. Specifically, it solves linearly or quadratically ... convex quadratic function. The variables in the model may be declared as continuous or further...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Kodkod, a SAT-based first-order relational model finder. Nitpick supports unbounded quantification, (co)inductive...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- allows a user to create a computational model that characterizes the dynamics of a signal ... during signaling and provides functions that relate model variables to experimental readouts of interest. Models...
- Referenced in 726 articles
- nonparametric regression can be viewed as a relatively simple extension of parametric regression and treat ... based on penalized regression splines and mixed models. Every model in this book...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Kodkod: A relational model finder. The key design challenges in the construction ... based relational model finder are described, and novel techniques are proposed to address them ... efficient model finder must have a mechanism for specifying partial solutions, an effective symmetry detection ... breaking scheme, and an economical translation from relational to boolean logic. These desiderata are addressed...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- structure learning, and static and dynamic models. BNT is widely used in teaching and research ... broad spectrum of issues related to graphical models (directed and undirected), and describe...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- from Microsoft for its COM programming model first released in 1991 and declared legacy ... Microsoft intended Visual Basic to be relatively easy to learn and use. Visual...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- choice of physical models to capture virtually any type of phenomena related to fluid flow...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- preference information. Using this model, one can define two relations...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- wavelet kernels and on some model selection problems related to multiclass classification problems...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- helper functions to model, fit, and predict using an SRE with relative ease. Reference: Cressie...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- sequence to be modeled with known related structures and MODELLER automatically calculates a model containing...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- structural equation models, and random-effects regression models that are based on continuous latent variables ... same period, the related field of finite mixture (FM) models for multivariate normal distributions began...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Markov state model or related model of the interconversion rates between molecular structures. This handcrafted...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- mathematically the best understood paradigm for modeling and manipulating uncertain information. Probabilities of complex events ... theory. (1) We propose a probabilistic relational data model and a genericprobabilistic relational algebra that...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- measures, perspective and contour plots. Fitting copula models including variance estimates. Independence and serial (univariate ... multivariate) independence tests, and other copula related tests. Empirical copula and multivariate CDF. Goodness...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially developed for large-scale web content processing ... analysis applications. The translation and optimization from relational algebra operators to MapReduce programs is still ... study the communication cost of the MapReduce model, then we give an initial implementation...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- general data structure, graph can model complicated relations among data with wide applications in bioinformatics...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- regression models, generalized linear models and nonlinear models, and time series, spatial data and point ... ideas underlying which are closely related to resampling methods. Chapter 11 gives a short introduction...