- Referenced in 73 articles
- example) compute equilibria, traveling waves, and periodic orbits of Navier-Stokes. Channelflow provides these algorithms ... flexible, and intelligible form by using relatively modern software design. Channelflow consists of a software ... Fourier expansions appropriate for rectangular geometries with periodic boundary conditions in two directions and rigid...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- computation and continuation of connecting orbits or quasi-periodic tori, and the treatment of neutral ... authors also discuss briefly, and refer to, related or alternative approaches by others (specifically, work...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- states and periodic orbits), path-following (continuation) of such sets, and the related bifurcation phenomena ... during path-following: turning, bifurcation, Hopf bifurcation, period-doubling, torus bifurcation points (one-parameter problems...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- simple to use, complementing existing CRN-related tools. CoNtRol currently implements a number of necessary ... structural tests for multiple equilibria, stable periodic orbits, convergence to equilibria and persistence, with...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 743 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 413 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...