- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 484 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- SINTEF has developed software libraries as part of...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1220 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1211 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 647 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3127 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2625 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- lpSolve: Interface to Lp_solve v. 5.5 to...