- Referenced in 9 articles
- KAON -- the Karlsruhe Ontology and Semantic Web Tool...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- J-MEANS: A new local search heuristic for...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Vampire 8.0, [RV02,Vor05] is an automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- (Artificial Knowledge Interface for Reasoning Applications) Artificial Intelligence...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 401 articles
- The TPTP (Thousands of Problems for Theorem Provers...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 506 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- SVDPACK comprises four numerical (iterative) methods for computing...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...