- Referenced in 249 articles
- SPLIDA, a collection of S-Plus functions for Reliability Data Analysis. These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- when the evaluation of the objective function involves computer simulations. In such cases the noise ... even if available, cannot expected to be reliable. This second part contains three chapters ... first chapter provides a discussion of noisy functions, basics concepts, and three simple examples that...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- interfaces and software that ensure reliable and correct functioning. Static Driver Verifier is a tool...
- Referenced in 435 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing and self-validating algorithms. It comprises ... problems (simple and clusters) quadrature for univariate functions univariate polynomial zeros (simple and clusters) interval...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- provide easy access to efficient and reliable geometric algorithms in the form ... offers geometric object generators and spatial sorting functions, as well as a matrix search framework...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- goals of both projects are efficiency, scalability, reliability, portability, flexibility, and ease of use.\parScaLAPACK ... Cholesky, and QR, the matrix sign function for eigenproblems, and an HPF interface...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- computation of rational divided differences using matrix functions is presented. It is shown that NLEIGS ... method but converges more reliably, in particular, if the nonlinear function $A(lambda)$ has singularities...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- summary: A new global optimization algorithm for functions of continuous variables is presented, derived from ... method proved to be more reliable than the others (the Nelder-Mead method ... quite costly in terms of function evaluations, but its cost can be predicted in advance...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- psychology. Functions are primarily for scale construction using factor analysis, cluster analysis and reliability analysis ... factor analysis of tetrachoric and polychoric correlations. Functions for simulating particular item and test structures...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- purpose programming language which supports logic, constraint, functional, higher-order, and object-oriented programming styles ... objectives are high expressive power, extensibility, safety, reliability, and efficient execution...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- mapping technique that builds a Green’s function approach to analytically resolve the singular charge ... distribution in biomolecules in order to obtain reliable solutions at meshes as coarse...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Fortran 90 module library for accurate and reliable scientific computing. Fortran 90, the new international ... arithmetic operators and mathematical functions, making reliable computation extremely difficult. Even with IEEE arithmetic, results...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- global sensitivity analysis and reliability sensitivity analysis. Most of the functions have to be applied...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- program which evaluates time histories of reliability functions representing the aggregated fatigue behaviour ... about the mean, NERF computes, among other functions the risk rate and probabilities of failure ... population of structures. This document details the reliability models that can be evaluated by NERF ... presented. Keywords: Risk analysis; Fortran; Probability density functions; Numerical integration; and Australia...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- indicates that the library functions are typically very accurate and reliable, even for polynomials...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- called AK-MCS for Active learning reliability method combining Kriging and Monte Carlo Simulation ... small number of calls to the performance function. Several examples from literature are performed...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- portable, well tested and reliable set of exchange and correlation functionals that can be used...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- obtain an objective function value. Examples include optimal reliability design and structural optimization. A single...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- essential that these data centers function reliably with minimal human intervention. This paper describes...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- develop an automated method for fast and reliably identifying their subcellular locations because knowledge thus ... provide key clues for revealing their functions and understanding how they interact with each other...