- Referenced in 447 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing and self-validating algorithms. It comprises...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- development of computationally efficient and numerically reliable TLS algorithms. Much attention is paid in this...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- authors emphasize the computational aspects, construct fast and reliable algorithms for MCMC inference, and provide...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- Homotopy continuation methods are reliable and powerful methods to compute numerically approximations to all isolated...
- Referenced in 628 articles
- evaluation of the objective function involves computer simulations. In such cases the noise often introduces ... even if available, cannot expected to be reliable. This second part contains three chapters...
- Referenced in 380 articles
- provide easy access to efficient and reliable geometric algorithms in the form ... used in various areas needing geometric computation, such as: computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- workstations, vector supercomputers, and shared memory parallel computers. Both libraries contain routines for solving systems ... goals of both projects are efficiency, scalability, reliability, portability, flexibility, and ease of use.\parScaLAPACK ... library for a number of computers, example programs, and the full set of LAPACK Working...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- time and in a low power system. Computer Science: SpiNNaker breaks the rules followed ... rely on deterministic, repeatable communications and reliable computation. SpiNNaker nodes communicate using simple messages (spikes...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- standard SGI Indy computer, and has performed reliably on thousands of people in many different...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- custom C code that compiles into a reliable, high speed solver for the problem family ... iterative refinement in the search direction computation yields reliable performance, even with poor quality data...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Carlo Simulation. An important challenge in structural reliability is to keep to a minimum ... Engineering problems involve more and more complex computer codes and the evaluation of the probability ... used to reduce these computation times. To assess reliability, the most popular approach remains...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- packages for large-scale scientific computation written and developed by the Numerical Analysis Group ... offers users a high standard of reliability and has an international reputation as a source ... extensively used on a wide range of computers, from supercomputers to modern PCs. Recent additions...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- vascular system is mandatory to reliably compute mechanical indicators in vessels undergoing large deformations...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- shown to be efficient and reliable. The parallel power computing of Graphics Computing Units (GPUs...
Boost Interval Arithmetic
- Referenced in 15 articles
- computations are an essential tool for reliable computing. Increasingly a number of mathematical proofs have...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- language for the performance and reliability modeling of computer, communication, and manufacturing systems. The modeling ... modeling environment executes the performance and reliability analysis of the model automatically. Results are collected...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- original package. We provide algorithms for computing and modifying symmetric rank-revealing VSV decompositions ... matrix, and we provide a robust and reliable Lanczos algorithm which -- despite its simplicity...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- module library for accurate and reliable scientific computing. Fortran 90, the new international Fortran standard ... arithmetic operators and mathematical functions, making reliable computation extremely difficult. Even with IEEE arithmetic, results...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- algebraic roots and predicates for reliable geometric computation. Many geometric problems like generalized Voronoi diagrams ... medial axis computations and boundary evaluation involve computation and manipulation of non-linear algebraic primitives ... roots of polynomials characterizing the problem. The reliability of the algorithm depends on the accurate ... driven computational model to perform these computations reliably and demonstrate its effectiveness on a certain...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- surrogate material interface, (b) the computation of a reliable approximation of the fluid state vector ... using sparse grid tabulations otherwise. The proposed computational method is illustrated with the three-dimensional...