- Referenced in 9 articles
- describe parallel Markov chain Monte Carlo methods that propagate a collective ensemble of paths, with ... local covariance information calculated from neighbouring replicas. The use of collective dynamics eliminates multiplicative noise...
- Referenced in 1 article
- TNAMD: Implementation of TIGER2 in NAMD. Replica-exchange molecular dynamics (REMD) must be used ... space. TIGER2 is a next-generation REMD method that offers more efficient sampling compared ... original REMD method by reducing the number of replicas required to span a given temperature...
- Referenced in 1 article
- level positioning accuracy. The method uses a single frequency carrier replica for the baseband mixing ... caused by using a single frequency carrier replica, the integration interval after despreading is divided ... approximately 21% relative to the next fastest method when tracking seven satellites. The paper shows...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- process of producing two identical replicas from one original DNA molecule. To in-depth understand ... significantly better than the best existing method in sensitivity, specificity, overall accuracy, and stability. Furthermore...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- this scheme, the choice of conflict resolution method is a dynamic function of the states ... versions of a representative set of classical replica concurrency control protocols for a range...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- The SMMP (Simple Molecular Mechanics for Proteins) package...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Algorithm 806: SPRNG: A Scalable Library for Pseudorandom...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- The GridSim toolkit allows modeling and simulation of...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- NAMD is a parallel molecular dynamics code designed...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Software for Low Density Parity Check Codes This...
- Referenced in 3435 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2790 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- PCA-SIFT: A More Distinctive Representation for Local...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...