- Referenced in 2702 articles
- teaching for studying groups and their representations, rings, vector spaces, algebras, combinatorial structures, and more...
- Referenced in 1403 articles
- future. Thanks to its efficient “structured” representation of LMIs, the LMI Control Toolbox is geared...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- logic of interaction and the visual representation, allowing the simple programming of normal form games...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- Edition)]. The data model provides a tree representation of XML documents as well as atomic...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- sparse matrix, and converting between sparse matrix representations.\parThe simple user interface shields the user...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- leads to a very compact and efficient representation...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- molecular-level information. It is a computer representation of the biological system, consisting of molecular...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- functional relationships through numeric, tabular, and graphical representations. And high school students can use Sketchpad...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- name PORTA is an abbreviation for POlyhedron Representation Transformation Algorithm and points to the basic ... transformation from one of the two representations to the other representation. For this, ’traf’ uses...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- GOLOG whose interpreter automatically maintains an explicit representation of the dynamic world being modeled...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- chaos. A variety of algorithms for data representation, prediction, noise reduction, dimension and Lyapunov estimation...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- group theoretic nature. It focuses on the representation theory of complex semisimple (reductive) Lie groups...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- this paper, we develop an accurate representation of the body force due to surface tension...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- computer vision applications. We developed this representation in 1990, in order to overcome the limitations ... becoming popular for image processing (specifically, those representations are heavily aliased, and do not represent ... using orthogonal wavelet filters in a redundant representation, as is done in cycle-spinning...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- skip-gram architectures for computing vector representations of words. These representations can be subsequently used ... training text data and then learns vector representation of words. The resulting word vector file...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- hardware; portability; independency of a specific interval representation...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- SIFT: A More Distinctive Representation for Local Image Descriptors Stable local feature detection and representation ... more compact than the standard SIFT representation. We also present results showing that using these...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- valued logic, eager minimization, BDD-based automata representations, and cache-conscious data structures. We describe...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- used as the basis for statistical model representations, such as linear and nonlinear regression models...