- Referenced in 2033 articles
- free, open-source math software that supports research and teaching in algebra, geometry, number theory...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting research in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- used for the formal verification of distributed software systems. The tool was developed at Bell ... Computing Sciences Research Center, starting in 1980. The software has been available freely since...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in polyhedral geometry. It deals with polytopes, polyhedra...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Magma is a large, well-supported software package designed for computations in algebra, number theory ... number of databases designed to aid computational research in those areas of mathematics which...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- relevant to the development of general optimization software. I have tried to focus on those ... which would significantly benefit from further research. In addition, I have chosen issues that ... particularly relevant to the development of software for optimization libraries. In the second part...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- large and growing library of software for physiologic signal processing and analysis, detection of physiologically ... unifying theme of the research projects that contribute software to PhysioToolkit is the extraction ... predictive power in basic research. All PhysioToolkit software is available in source form under...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- tools to facilitate exchange of software and data between researchers in sparse matrix computations...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- authors in conjunction with the software package LANCELOT, we believe that they will be useful ... should be available to researchers for their development of optimization software. The tools...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards Book ”Newton Methods for Nonlinear Problems -- Affine ... used for research or teaching purposes. For commercial use of the software you must sign...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Computational Infrastructure for Operations Research (COIN-OR**, or simply COIN) project is an initiative ... development of open-source software for the operations research community. Why open source? The Open ... read, redistribute, and modify the source code, software evolves. People improve it, people adapt...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- software have become synonymous with structural equation modeling (SEM). SEM allows researchers in the social...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- been successfully used for research and teaching in software design and specification, rapid prototyping, theorem...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- existing software tools. Moreover, KEEL has been designed with a double goal: research and educational...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Austin involves the development of research-oriented mathematical software, based on iterative algorithms, for solving ... given of work on both software and research that has contributed to the present mathematical...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs. Nodes ... single API. TensorFlow was originally developed by researchers and engineers working on the Google Brain...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- available free of charge under the Free Software GPL license. Gerris was created by Stéphane ... NIWA (National Institute of Water and Atmospheric research) and Institut Jean le Rond d’Alembert...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- system Theorema provides a uniform logic and software technologic frame for proving, solving, and simplifying ... mathematics. Theorema is developed at the Research Institute for Symbolic Computation (RISC), Austria...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- been the focus of a broad research and development effort in mesh generation and geometry ... role as a software provider, CUBIT encompasses ongoing research efforts to improve and discover...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Uncertainty Quantification. UQLab is a Matlab-based software framework designed to bring state ... decade of his research into a single software tool. UQLab provides now the software backbone...