- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- iFEM: an innovative finite element methods package in...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- astsa: Applied Statistical Time Series Analysis. Data sets...
- Referenced in 1568 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Cast3M: A general purpose code for solving partial...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- Reduced basis methods for partial differential equations. An...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- SparseFIS: Data-Driven Learning of Fuzzy Systems With...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- Anderson Acceleration for Fixed-Point Iterations. This paper...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- DiffSharp: Automatic differentiation library. DiffSharp is a functional...