- Referenced in 1821 articles
- bases and graded or multi-graded free resolutions of modules over quotient rings of graded...
- Referenced in 1471 articles
- computations, syzygy and free-resolution computations, and many more related functionalities. Based on an easy...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- compute Grobner bases, syzygies and minimal free resolution, intersection, division, the radical of an ideal...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- kernel implements the calculi of ordered binary resolution and superposition for handling equality. The splitting ... subsumption, tautology deletion (optionally modulo commutativity), subsumption resolution, rewriting by ordered unit equalities...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Otter’s inference rules are based on resolution and paramodulation, and it includes facilities...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- shallow-water equations Adaptive mesh refinement: the resolution is adapted dynamically to the features...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- compare BerkMin with Chaff, the leader among resolution-based SAT-solvers. Experiments show that...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- laws, with a focus on implementing high-resolution Godunov type methods using limiters...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Approximation by a Direct and Object-oriented Resolution. The Vlasov equation describes the evolution...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- stitch images together to produce a high resolution image of an entire scene, find similar...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- very coarse meshes to get a satisfactory resolution, thus making it feasible to develop ... solver includes its faster speed, noise-free resolution, and easiness for arbitrary moment evaluations. This...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- semantics which embodies both rewriting and SLD resolution and supports computation with potentially infinite data...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- addition to instantiation, iProver implements ordered resolution calculus and a combination of instantiation and ordered ... resolution. In this paper we discuss the design of iProver and related implementation issues...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- scale. Here “scale” means “level of resolution”; that is, “bandwidth...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- equations of gas dynamics to employ high-resolution wave-propagation algorithms in a more general...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- HEALPix: A Framework for High-Resolution Discretization and Fast Analysis of Data Distributed...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- standalone, resolution-based higher-order theorem prover designed for fruitful cooperation with specialist provers...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- proved automatically by MetiTarski: a resolution theorem prover (Metis) modified to call a decision procedure...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- with adaptive mesh refinement. A new high resolution code called RAMSES. A new N-body ... formation in the universe with high spatial resolution. The code is based on Adaptive Mesh ... grid, reaching a formal resolution of 81923. A convergence analysis of different quantities, such ... results are converging down to the actual resolution limit of the code, and are well...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- FRGC will consist of three modes: high resolution still images, 3D images, and multi-images...