- Referenced in 24 articles
- CORO, a modeling and an algorithmic framework for...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- CSPLib is a library of test problems for...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Stanford Network Analysis Platform (SNAP) is a general...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- PVM (Parallel Virtual Machine) is a software package...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 557 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 658 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 511 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- An algorithmic framework for convex mixed integer nonlinear...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- FICO Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...