- Referenced in 393 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- The KRAKATOA tool for certification of JAVA/JAVACARD programs...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 712 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 851 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- YAWL (Yet Another Workflow Language) is a workflow...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- An algorithmic framework for convex mixed integer nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1101 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- The LLVM Project is a collection of modular...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- Possibly not closed convex polyhedra and the Parma...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- PURRS (the Parma University’s Recurrence Relation Solver...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Gecode is a toolkit for developing constraint-based...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Secrets of the Glasgow Haskell Compiler inliner. Higher...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- MineLib: a library of open pit mining problems...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- multiMin solves general constrained mixed-integer global optimization...
- Referenced in 463 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...