- Referenced in 39 articles
- acid propensity into pseudo amino acid composition. Posttranslational modifications (PTMs) of proteins are responsible ... incorporating the position-specific amino acid propensity (PSAAP) into the general form of pseudo amino...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- dose Response function through adjustment for the generalized propensity score. In this article, we brieﬂy ... role of the propensity score in estimating dose-response functions as described in Hirano ... Stata programs that estimate the propensity score in a setting with a continuous treatment, test ... property of the generalized propensity score, and estimate the dose-response function. We illustrate these...
- Referenced in 1 article
- extant principal stratification applications, a student’s propensity to master worked sections here is never ... directly observed. Consequently we embed an item-response model, which measures students’ potential mastery, within...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- states wherein each state is represented by propensity of its occurrence. Towards undertaking attractor landscape ... also help guide single or combinatorial therapy responses towards reprogramming biomolecular networks to recover cell...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- R package lattice: Lattice Graphics , Lattice is a...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- R package spdep: Spatial dependence: weighting schemes, statistics...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- R package flexmix: Flexible Mixture Modeling , FlexMix implements...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- Approach of linear mixed model in longitudinal data...
- Referenced in 337 articles
- During the last thirty eight years, the LISREL...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Optimal nonbipartite matching and its statistical applications. Matching...