- Referenced in 35 articles
- given in terms of the rank-restricted isometry property (R-RIP) and bounds both...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- prove under the assumption of the restricted isometry property (rip) and a sparsity condition...
- Referenced in 3164 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Convergence of a non-interior continuation algorithm for...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- The software package PROPACK contains a set of...
- Referenced in 3397 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...