- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- TRIGMAN: A System for Algebraic Manipulation of Poisson...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- MyRS is a rough sets system independent of...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Algorithm 596: Methods for solving systems of nonlinear...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- GAIO is a software package for the global...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...