- Referenced in 5 articles
- programming language for synthesis of reversible circuits. Reversible logic serves as a basis for emerging ... their limits in the near future, reversible logic has been established as a promising alternative ... synthesize complex reversible circuits is an important question. So far, only synthesis approaches are available...
- Referenced in 1 article
- RMDDS: Reed-Muller decision diagram synthesis of reversible logic circuits. In this article, we propose ... advantages of two methods: Reed-Muller Reversible Logic Synthesis (RMRLS) and Decision Diagram Synthesis ... thus called Reed-Muller Decision Diagram Synthesis (RMDDS). RMRLS does not scale to a large ... synthesizers presented earlier. When used to synthesize reversible functions, RMDDS reduces the number of qubits...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- CUTE: a concolic unit testing engine for C...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- TREX is a tool for automatic analysis of...