- Referenced in 10 articles
- used to prove termination of string rewriting systems (SRSs) fully automatically. The underlying techniques include ... bounds of right hand sides of forward closures...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- flexible method names, implicit parameters, and closures keep the syntax concise, and the reference instances ... scalability are on par with bytecode rewriting STMs...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- full symbolic rewriting capabilities, dynamic typing, eager and lazy evaluation, lexical closures, built-in list...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- LANGAGE: A Maple package for automaton characterization of...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- The joint CSCS-ETH/NEC collaboration in parallel...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Stratego/XT is a language and toolset for program...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- FoCs -- automatic generation of simulation checkers from formal...