- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- The RelView-System is an interactive tool for...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- The SPIRAL system (www.spiral.net) is a tool for...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- The software system Theorema provides a uniform logic...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- TulaFale: a security tool for web services. Web...
- Referenced in 416 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ALGOL 68 (short for ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- COBOL (/ˈkoʊbɒl/, an acronym for common business-oriented...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Stratego/XT is a language and toolset for program...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- KRONOS is a tool developed with the aim...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Clean is a functional language based on Term...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Formal analysis of Java programs in JavaFAN. JavaFAN...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Building formal method tools in the Isabelle/Isar framework...