- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- KnotPlot is a program to visualize and manipulate...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- Originally the software consisted of 17 Mathematica Packages...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- KnotInfo: Table of Knot Invariants. ...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Knotscape: An interactive program for the study of...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- khoca computes Khovanov-Rozansky sl(n) homologies of...