- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ALGOL 68 (short for ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- TAXYS: A tool for the development and verification...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- The MQV protocol of Law, Menezes, Qu, Solinas...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- Algorithm 887: CHOLMOD, Supernodal Sparse Cholesky Factorization and...
- Referenced in 506 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- QSopt-Exact. The objective of this software is...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- The COCONUT Environment is a modular solver environment...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- FADBAD++ implements the forward, backward and Taylor methods...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Gaol: NOT Just Another Interval Library project (”gaol...