- Referenced in 677 articles
- risk, operational risk, risk-measurement and aggregation concepts, risk-management techniques for financial econometricians. Material...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- time histories of reliability functions representing the aggregated fatigue behaviour of a population of structures ... mean, NERF computes, among other functions the risk rate and probabilities of failure and survival...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- rate, at-risk-of-poverty threshold, Gini coefficient, gender pay gap, the aggregate replacement ratio...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5201 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6112 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12661 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- In Quebec’s municipal taxation system, the tax...
- Referenced in 8873 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- SNDlib is a library of test instances for...