- Referenced in 370 articles
- geographic information systems, molecular biology, medical imaging, robotics and motion planning, mesh generation, numerical methods...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- library has been used in various applications (Robotic, Signal Theory, Biology, Computational Geometry, . . . ) and more...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- forward kinematics of Stewart-Gough parallel-link robots. Adaptive multiprecision implemented for finding isolated solutions...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- applications in high level control of robots and industrial processes, intelligent software agents, discrete event...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Robotics Toolbox is a software package that allows a MATLAB user to readily create ... manipulate datatypes fundamental to robotics such as homogeneous transformations, quaternions and trajectories. Functions provided...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- areas such as space, aviation, and robotics. The work is a continuation of an effort...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- collaboration with the Speech, Vision and Robotics Group of the Cambridge University Engineering Department. There...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Problem. The ability to simultaneously localize a robot and accurately map its surroundings is considered ... prerequisite of truly autonomous robots. However, few approaches to this problem scale up to handle ... recursively estimates the full posterior distribution over robot pose and landmark locations, yet scales logarithmically ... conditional landmark distributions and a distribution over robot paths. The algorithm has been run successfully...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- domain modeling, for example, mechatronic models in robotics, automotive and aerospace applications involving mechanical, electrical...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- useful in a variety of areas including robotics, security protocols, web-services, etc. For example...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- application of the SLAM methodology from mobile robotics to the ”pure vision” domain ... hardware. This work extends the range of robotic systems in which SLAM can be usefully ... high-performance full-size humanoid robot and live augmented reality with a hand-held camera...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- complex systems for use within automotive, aerospace, robotics, process and other applications. The Dymola environment...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- PDEs arise in ﬁelds such as control, robotics, differential games, dynamic programming, mesh generation, stochastic...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- some applications based on MPFI are given: robotics, isolation of polynomial real roots...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Robot Operating System (ROS) is a flexible framework for writing robot software ... task of creating complex and robust robot behavior across a wide variety of robotic platforms ... Because creating truly robust, general-purpose robot software is hard. From the robot’s perspective ... from the ground up to encourage collaborative robotics software development. For example, one laboratory might...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Algorithm 864: General and robot-packable variants of the three-dimensional bin packing problem ... general orthogonal packings and when restricted to robot packing...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- inverse kinematics algorithm of a humanoid robot is described as an example...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- complex engineering tasks, including aerospace and robotic trajectory planning...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- recent applications include adaptive robotics and control, handwriting recognition, speech recognition, keyword spotting, music composition...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- aiming to facilitate research and development in robotics, biomechanics, graphics and animation, and other areas ... control schemes before deployment on physical robots, interactive scientific visualization, virtual environments, animation and gaming...