- Referenced in 109 articles
- AIMMS is an optimization technology that enables you...
- Referenced in 878 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Notes on optimization software. This paper is an...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Globally optimizing mixed-integer quadratically-constrained quadratic programs...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- GlobSol: history, composition, and advice on use The...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- ANTIGONE: algorithms for coNTinuous/Integer global optimization of nonlinear...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Implementing interior point linear programming methods in the...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- QuadProgBB: Globally solving nonconvex quadratic programming ...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- Julia: A fast dynamic language for technical computing...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- JuMP: A Modeling Language for Mathematical Optimization. JuMP...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- GasLib. A library of gas network instances. Natural...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Numerica: A modeling language for global optimization. Many...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Stable weights that balance covariates for estimation with...
- Referenced in 2762 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- D-ADMM: a communication-efficient distributed algorithm for...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Globally solving nonconvex quadratic programs via linear integer...