- Referenced in 32 articles
- package brms. brms: Bayesian Regression Models using Stan. Fit Bayesian generalized (non-)linear multilevel models ... among others – linear, robust linear, binomial, Poisson, survival, response times, ordinal, zero-inflated, hurdle ... predicted in order to perform distributional regression. Prior specifications are flexible and explicitly encourage users...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- package rorutadis. rorutadis: Robust Ordinal Regression UTADIS. Implementation of Robust Ordinal Regression for multiple criteria...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- such as logistic regression, generalized additive mixed model, models for ordinal data, gradient boosting, decision ... that our proposed method is promising and robust. To handle computational complexity, we utilize Laplace...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 765 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- For more than 20 years, JMP statistical discovery...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Electre Methods. Over the last three decades a...