- Referenced in 497 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FSQP is an optimization algorithm with many applications...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...