- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- GSLIB is an acronym for Geostatistical Software LIBrary...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- DECLUS: a Fortran 77 program for determining optimal...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- SAS/STAT software, a component of the SAS System...