- Referenced in 110 articles
- robust gradient sampling algorithm for nonsmooth, nonconvex optimization The authors describe a practical and robust...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- differential equations. We discuss recent advances on robust unfitted finite element methods on cut meshes...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- thus helpful to improve the robustness of the algorithm. Simulation results show that JADE...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- method show that our method is more robust and converges almost two times faster...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- ROBPCA: A New Approach to Robust Principal Component Analysis. We introduce a new method ... robust principal component analysis (PCA). Classical PCA is based on the empirical covariance matrix ... highly sensitive to outlying observations. Two robust approaches have been developed to date. The first ... based on the eigenvectors of a robust scatter matrix such as the minimum covariance determinant...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- optimization environment is flexible, easy-to-use, robust and reliable for the solution ... grown out of a need for advanced, robust and reliable tools to be used...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- reconstruction problems; and (4) it is robust in the sense that its excellent performance across...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- Matlab. We present a simple and robust Matlab code for polygonal mesh generation that relies...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- system. PHAVer’s exact arithmetic is robust due to the use of the Parma Polyhedra...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- given quality of result. Thirdly, a robust algorithm for ”border matting” has been developed...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- value scores and weights; Interactive sensitivity and robustness analyses. MACBETH (Measuring Attractiveness by a Categorical...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- achieving reliable and accurate solutions quickly and robustly. The modern, highly parallelized solver...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- presents the Parma Polyhedra Library, a new, robust and complete implementation of NNC convex polyhedra...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- ROCK: a robust clustering algorithm for categorical attributes. Clustering, in data mining, is useful ... pair of data points. We develop a robust hierarchical clustering algorithm ROCK that employs links...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Fortran solver called NITSOL that is robust yet easy to use and provides a number...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- than existing ones. The system is fairly robust to image alterations...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- inference using the IDA algorithm , Standard and robust estimation of the equivalence class...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- many important capabilities for achieving high performance, robustness, accuracy, and scalability on parallel architectures. This...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- library are: 1. usefulness of algorithms; 2. robustness, algorithms must either return reliable results...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- computation of hypersonic flows, a robust, accurate and efficient numerical scheme based on AUSM-type ... capturing an oblique shock without compromising robustness. With a new definition of the numerical speed...