- Referenced in 164 articles
- structure of their Weyl groups and root systems. LiE does not compute directly with elements ... algebras themselves; it rather computes with weights, roots, characters and similar objects. Some specialities ... passed to the core of the system. This core consists of programs representing some...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- s.p.d. linear systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots of univariate and multivariate ... mode, vectorized computations, fast) Gradients (to solve systems of nonlinear equations) Hessians (for global optimization...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- exceptional Lie algebras. It computes root systems of Lie algebras, weight systems and several other...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- object oriented data analysis framework. The ROOT system in an Object Oriented framework for large...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- general-purpose functional programming language. It has roots in Lisp, and has been characterized ... polymorphic Hindley–Milner type system, which automatically assigns the types of most expressions without requiring...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- preserves the straightline quality of an input system. Uses homogenization to accurately compute solutions ... power-series endgame to accurately compute singular roots Allows for subfunctions. Allows for witness ... membership testing. Accepts square or nonsquare systems...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Maple procedures for working with root systems and finite Coxeter groups. It provides facilities...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- package for finding all real roots of a system of nonlinear equations within a region ... Where practical, the package should find all roots with mathematical certainty. Though based on interval ... simple way on the dimension of the system or on the degree of nonlinearity...
Control System Toolbox
- Referenced in 150 articles
- plot and Bode plot, let you visualize system behavior in time domain and frequency domain ... automatic PID controller tuning, Bode loop shaping, root locus method, LQR/LQG design, and other interactive...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Root isolation for bivariate polynomial systems with local generic position method. A local generic position ... isolate the real roots of a bivariate polynomial system ... this method, the roots of the system are represented as linear combinations of the roots...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- accomplished on exploiting structure in a polynomial system, in particular its sparsity. In this paper ... This package features a great variety of root-counting methods among its tools. The outline...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- software package for locating and evaluating roots of systems of nonlinear equations. CHABIS...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- stability properties of different classes of systems involving delayed terms. The base of all methods ... computation of characteristic roots and stability charts of linear autonomous systems of delay differential equations...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- proving (and disproving) termination of term rewrite systems. It is the completely redesigned successor ... interpretation, polynomial interpretation, predictive labeling, recursive SCC, root-labeling, semantic labeling, simple projection and subterm...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- weight representations; Level decompositions; Visualization of root systems by means of [Screenshots Coxeter projections...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- number of digits of the roots of a polynomial with complex coefficients. The real ... those arising from the symbolic preprocessing of systems of polynomial equations, where the degree...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Packages based on computer algebra systems help us to solve steps ... largest root of a Wishart matrix in the language C and/or in the system...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Central File Exchange 54159. Toolbox for roots of systems of bivariate polynomials. In Matlab roots ... generalized to a systems of bivariate polynomials and the roots are computed as eigenvalues...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- rectangles. An essential point of this system is that the scalar functions are represented ... issues as global optimization, singular value decomposition, root finding, and vector calculus...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- special class of polynomial systems. The root number bound of this method is between ... polyhedral or other homotopies on such systems. As an application, the algorithm can be used...