- Referenced in 16 articles
- imaginary-time propagation based on a split-step Crank–Nicolson method. In a one-space ... Numerical results for the chemical potential and root-mean-square size of stationary states...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- imaginary-time propagation based on a split-step Crank-Nicolson method. In a one-space ... Numerical results for the chemical potential and root-mean-square size of stationary states...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Intel compilers. We use the split-step Crank-Nicolson algorithm for imaginary- and real-time ... physical quantities such as energy, chemical potential, root-mean-square sizes, densities, etc. We also...
- Referenced in 1 article
- hypervisor. While being a promising hardware-rooted building block, enclaves have severely limited capabilities, such ... commodity Linux applications can enhance security by splitting their application logic in one or more...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 1835 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 2992 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1768 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5201 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6112 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...