- Referenced in 24 articles
- that avoids finding and counting real roots of polynomials with non-rational coefficients. We achieve ... this using two simple geometric approaches: a triple projections method and a curve avoidance method...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- ours  for piecing together trees from rooted triplet trees. The recursion for unrooted quartets ... hard, as opposed to the problem for triples where there is a linear time algorithm...
- Referenced in 1856 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1472 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 922 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 1246 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...