- Referenced in 27 articles
- FuzzyDL is a Description Logic Reasoner supporting Fuzzy Logic and fuzzy Rough Set reasoning...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- several extensions with fuzzy logic and rough logic, among other formalisms, have been proposed ... rough ontology languages into classical ontology languages . This allows using classical (widely available) Description Logic...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 484 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Introduction to the ISO specification language LOTOS. LOTOS...
- Referenced in 3127 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 930 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1083 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 573 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...