- Referenced in 14 articles
- When the sparsity pattern satisfies the running intersection property this Sparse-BSOS hierarchy of semidefinite...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- show that this property implies that if we run the Lasso for several bootstrapped replications ... given sample, then intersecting the supports of the Lasso bootstrap estimates leads to consistent model...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1888 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3164 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 710 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1921 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Clean is a functional language based on Term...