- Referenced in 36 articles
- often essential. Applications include parametric optimization, saddle point problems, Benders decompositions, and multilevel optimization...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- computational complexity of the coupled 3D FSI problem after discretizations in space and time ... SIMPLE preconditioner for saddle-point problems. FaCSI is built upon a block Gauss–Seidel factorization...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- from mixed finite element discretization of saddle point problems. In particular, it constructs upscaled discretization...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- required; examples include problems with semidefinite terms or saddle point structure. In this article ... rapid development of fast solvers for difficult problems...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- work with the saddle-point formulation of such problems which allows simultaneous data and model...
- Referenced in 1 article
- basic idea is to treat the OC problem via the associated canonical system ... called saddle point property. This is a (typically very high dimensional) boundary value problem...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- efficient solvers for the resulting saddle-point and elliptic systems arising from these discretizations continue ... provide examples derived from second order elliptic problems and geophysical fluid dynamics. In addition...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 842: A set of GMRES routines for...