- Referenced in 131 articles
- Language, Cayley. CAYLEY is a high level programming language which has been developed ... algorithms it incorporates. Four sample CAYLEY programs are given: a test for nonregularity of groups ... comfortable to use. As the sample programs show, novel approaches may be needed...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Library for Probability and Sampling. Stan is a probabilistic programming language implementing full Bayesian statistical...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language designed for the development of self-validating ... noted where appropriate. A complete sample program for computing continuous bounds on the solution...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Fortran subroutines, with sample driver program, for the numerical integration of a vector of integrals...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- programs, and many discovery functions these commercial programs do not perform. Tetrad is unique ... about the true structure in the large sample limit, provided that structure and the sample...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project is concerned with flexible software for the Bayesian ... initially to the `Classic’ BUGS program, and then onto the WinBUGS software developed jointly with...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- variety of sample selection models. No other program offers a wider range of single...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Program (BOA) for MCMC. A menu-driven program and library of functions for carrying ... graphical analysis of Markov chain Monte Carlo sampling output...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- book. All of the available programs (not only by the author and his group ... intended usage. Please read our sample license agreement (or the german version) for more details...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- that the program can be used without special knowledge of optimization techniques. Sample problems ... familiar with CONMIN and to make the program operational...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- solving the convex optimization programs central to compressive sampling. The algorithms are based on standard...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- have a deep semantic connection to the program. For example, if an expression ... various small to medium-sized sample programs ranging from a Markdown processor to a tier...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- given together with a few sample programs. The major changes from previous versions...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- mining tools. BioProspector, a C program using a Gibbs sampling strategy, examines the upstream region ... modifications greatly improve the performance of the program. Besides showing preliminary success in finding...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- problem of approximate inference in probabilistic logic programming languages based on the distribution semantics ... approximate approach is based on Monte Carlo sampling, that consists in verifying the truth ... query in a normal program sampled from the probabilistic program. The ProbLog system includes such ... normal program to which the query can be posed. The current sample is stored...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- calculate a measure of fine-tuning. The program structure has been designed to easily generalize ... indicates the conventions and approximations used. Sample results are compared with similar calculations...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- expression data. Summary: RankGene is a program for analyzing gene expression data and computing diagnostic ... distinguishing between different types of samples. The program integrates into one system a variety...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- programming library and several sample programs. The library has a thoroughly documented interface. For maximal...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- conforms to this standard. Application programs written for older C-XSC versions have ... have to be done. Note, that all sample codes given in [R. Klatte...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- interactive program for performing power and sample size calculations that may be downloaded for free ... independent study design. The program can determine the sample size needed to detect a specified ... with a given power and sample size. The PS program can produce graphs to explore ... against each other. The program can generate graphs of sample size versus power...