- Referenced in 317 articles
- density and conditional density estimation under a variety of sampling schemes; and (iii) hazard rate...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- predictive distribution for each audio sample conditioned on all previous ones; nonetheless we show that ... data with tens of thousands of samples per second of audio. When applied to text ... fidelity, and can switch between them by conditioning on the speaker identity. When trained...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- differential operator, initial condition, and boundary conditions. Our algorithm is meshfree, which is key since ... network is trained on batches of randomly sampled time and space points. The algorithm ... equation for a continuum of different boundary conditions and physical conditions (which can be viewed...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- even under extreme conditions and seems to outperform the existing sampling algorithms consistently. Three sources...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- evolution strategy, new candidate solutions are sampled according to a multivariate normal distribution ... useful, if the function f is ill-conditioned. Adaptation of the covariance matrix amounts ... candidate solutions is exploited for learning the sample distribution and neither derivatives nor even...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- search strategies to operate better under these conditions. The first algorithm, Bin_MSOPS, uses ... decision space, and tries to sample from the largest empty regions near `fit’ solutions...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- function spaces are highly complex and hence sampling methods play a key role. This paper ... Currently, DPpackage includes models for marginal and conditional density estimation, receiver operating characteristic curve analysis ... process prior, and a general purpose Metropolis sampling algorithm. To maximize computational efficiency, the actual...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- MaxLinear: Conditional Sampling for Max-Linear Models. R Package...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- shrinkage. ForWaRD is applicable to all ill-conditioned deconvolution problems, unlike the purely wavelet-based ... optimal WVD rate as the number of samples increases. Further, we demonstrate that over...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- assist researchers working on randomized row sampling. The package contains a collection of Matlab functions ... related to the two-norm condition number of a sampled matrix, κ(SQ), where...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- studies in which two or more sample conditions are known a priori. However, these biological ... conditions are typically unknown in cohort, cross-sectional and nonrandomized controlled studies such ... data for which the sample conditions are unknown. DEXUS models read counts as a finite...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Test Framework. Conditional inference procedures for the general independence problem including two-sample, K-sample...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- MSSM corrections) are used as a boundary condition, as well as successful radiative electroweak symmetry ... indicates the conventions and approximations used. Sample results are compared with similar calculations...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- models generate text by sampling words sequentially, with each word conditioned on the previous word ... result in poor sample quality since generating text requires conditioning on sequences of words that ... training time. We propose to improve sample quality using Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs), which explicitly ... that this produces more realistic conditional and unconditional text samples compared to a maximum likelihood...
- Referenced in 1 article
- package CDVineCopulaConditional: Sampling from Conditional C- and D-Vine Copulas. Provides tools for sampling from ... conditional copula density decomposed via Pair-Copula Constructions as C- or D- vine. Here ... sampling are those which sample as first the conditioning variables (when following the sampling algorithms ... those which allow for such a conditional sampling. The package includes a function to compare...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Monte Carlo sampling of prior probabilities for inflationary model parameters and initial conditions...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- linear (mixed-effects) models (i.e., mixed-effects (conditional) logistic and Poisson regression models). Finally ... multivariate/multilevel models that account for non-independent sampling errors and/or true effects...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- evaluating the likelihood and in sampling from the full conditional of the spectral coefficients...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- read coverage between experimental conditions. The amount of samples generated for such comparisons ranges ... from few replicates to hundreds of samples per condition for epigenome-wide association studies. Consequently ... detection of differential coverage between experimental conditions. Our approach can be applied to a diversity ... functionality to MEDIPS, including correlation analysis between samples, and takes advantage of Bioconductor’s annotation...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- that ensures the minimum sample cost under the condition to satisfy precision constraints ... particular partition in strata of the sampling frame) is considered as an individual...